We always want the best for our families, but sometimes that means sacrificing too much time when it comes to cleaning your home. This is why you should consider hiring Clean n Pristine to clean your home so that you can focus on other important things in life.
What is the difference between our Routine and Deep Cleaning Services?
When you think of cleaning services, what comes to mind? For many people, it might be the image of a maid picking up dirty clothes and making the place look spick and span. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. In fact, there are a number of different types of cleaning services out there that cater to different needs.
If you’re looking for someone to clean your home just once a week, you should consider our routine clean service. Our team will come by and do a thoroughly clean and tidy-up while you’re away.
Our extensive Deep Clean includes services like changing the sheets and making the bed and we will even fold a basket of laundry. They’ll also leave your home looking spick and span every time.
If you’re looking for professional cleaning services, then you should definitely contact the professional services at Clean n Pristine. Our experienced are specifically trained in deep cleans and detailed cleaning, and they are able to take care of all the tough jobs that build up over time!
The Clean n Pristine team is a hard-working and versatile bunch, so we’re always ready to tackle any job that you might have in mind. Whether it’s a light cleaning or a more involved deep clean, our team really does the job.
Call us for an appointment today and our staff will schedule a time that meets your needs!
Benefits of Professional Maid Services
Maids provide a number of benefits to the households they serve. Chief among these are tidiness and order, which can reduce stress levels and make everyone feel more comfortable. Additionally, maids can often help with everyday cleaning tasks, freeing up time for other family members to do more productive things.
How Much Does a Professional Maid Service Cost?
We calculate your rate based on several factors. Size of your home, frequency of service, your specific requirements, and the present condition of the property. We gather this information and using our +20 years of cleaning experience we calculate a rate that we feel covers the necessary labor to achieve your expectations. Our rates are competitive and designed to not sacrifice our and your standard of quality.
Your rate is based on the present state of your home on the day of your estimate, as well as the current cost of goods required to provide you service. (Cost of gas, supplies, etc.). If you add additional services, or you introduce a factor at your home which requires us to allow more time to complete your home based on your needs or the costs of goods to provide you this service have increased we would always inform you in advance before adjusting your rate.
Why You Need a Maid Service at Home
There are a few good reasons why you might need a maid service at home.
One reason is that it can help keep your house clean and tidy. A regular maid service can help take the burden off of you to clean regularly, freeing up your time for other things. It’s also important to have someone around who can handle basic household tasks like vacuuming and wiping down surfaces. If you have young children, having someone in the house who is responsible for keeping things clean can help to reduce the chances of them getting dirty and sick.
Another reason to consider hiring a maid service is if you find that you’re struggling with mobility or strength. If you’re unable to do some of the cleaning yourself, having a maid service on hand can really make a big difference. They’ll be able to take care of cleaning everything from top to bottom and left to right, which can be a huge relief for those who find cleaning difficult.
Having a maid service at home can really improve your quality of life and make your home easier to manage. So if you’re ready for a little bit of help in the housekeeping department, contact CNP to learn more about how we can help lighten your load!
What to look for when hiring a house cleaner
When looking for a house cleaner, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are a few key factors to consider:
- Location: The first thing to consider is the Cleaner’s location. Is the cleaner close by? If not, how much travel will be required?
- Certification and Training: Make sure the cleaner has both certification and training in house cleaning. This will ensure that they are experts at their job and know how to clean properly and safely.
- References: Ask the cleaner for references, and contact those references if you have any questions or doubts about the cleaner’s work. You can also ask them if they would be willing to come to clean your home on a trial basis before hiring them permanently.
- Price: Choosing the right cleaner can be pricey, so make sure you’re comfortable with the price before making an appointment or booking services.
Keep these tips in mind when hiring a maid service near me, and you’ll be sure to have a clean home every time!
Contact CNP to Schedule Your Cleaning!
Are you looking for a maid service near you? Whether it’s regular cleaning or just a deep clean, we have the perfect Maid Service for you. All of our staff are highly skilled and experienced, so you can be sure your home will be spick and span when they’re done. We offer many different services in our home cleaning. We can handle almost anything you want, from your weekly cleaning to an emergency clean. Our housekeeping service is excellent and we take pride in it.
Our Guarantee: We guarantee the highest quality of work by providing a free Estimate and detailed quote. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for all types of jobs. You will love our staff because they are honest, hard-working, and detail-oriented with excellent skills that enable them to get the job done right. Our maids will treat your home with the respect it deserves. Call or Schedule Today at (214) 365-3035!
Interior cabinet cleaning
We use a disinfectant, microfiber cloth and magic erasers to clean and use a backpack vacuum to collect debris in the interior surfaces of each cabinet and drawer.
Interior closet cleaning
We remove compartments and wash each by hand as well as disinfect the interior surfaces of the refrigerator and door.
Interior of oven
We will remove any oven grills and hand wash them as well as the interior sides of the oven and warming shelf. We use scrubbers, razors, and pads to remove caked on food and or oil residues.
We remove cobwebs with high dusters and clean floors by sweeping, vacuuming and or mopping depending on the floor and floor finish.
Interior of washer
Upright washers if unattended will have built up in and around the lid, inner drum, and agitator. We will use sponges and pads to wipe down those surfaces and run a quick cycle. Front loaders tend to have same issue but also more prone to have an odor that originates from the inner drum. We will wipe down the area and treat it with an odor remover.
Interior of dishwasher
Dishwashers will have soap residue or calcium deposits that build up in and around the detergent dispenser, dishwasher door rim, and interior of the tub. We will use sponges and pads to wipe down those surfaces and run a rinse cycle.
Complete Dust, Sanitizing and Floor Cleaning
Baseboards, door frames, door panel, window frames, blinds (dusted only), shutters, window glass (reachable), light switches, ceiling fixtures (dusted only), mirrors, sink, faucets, commode, shower, bathtub, and floors (vacuumed and mopped)
Baseboards, door frames, door panel, window frames, blinds (dusted only), shutters, window glass (reachable), light switches, ceiling fixtures (dusted only), backsplash, countertops, sink, faucets, microwave (inside & out), stove top, hood range, exterior of oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, and floors (vacuumed and mopped)
Misc. Rooms including stairs
Baseboards, door frames, door panel, window frames, blinds (dusted only), shutters, window glass (reachable), light switches, ceiling fixtures (dusted only), mirrors and floors (vacuumed and mopped)
- Home must be vacant, absent of any other vendors, have running water and electricity.
- Cabinets should be empty of any personal items such as cloths, jewelry, and belongings before we start the process.
- Closets should be empty of any personal items such as cloths, jewelry, and belongings before we start the process.
- Refrigerator should be empty of any items that should not be disposed of as all food we find inside will be disposed of. Freezer side must be thawed for us to clean.
- We must have the washers connected with a water source to rinse out properly.
- We must have the washers connected with a water source to rinse out properly.
- We cannot guarantee that your oven will be spotless when we complete the cleaning. Often there is ware and tear that cannot be seen until we remove the layers of grease in the oven. We recommend running the clean cycle after we have cleaned your oven to further the process and enhance the chance of getting your oven as clean and possible.
- Please note any windows that need cleaning from the exterior or require scrubbing, scrapping or screens cleaned will be referred out to an independent window cleaning service which we would be glad to recommend for you.
- Garage should be empty of any items. If not, we will work around any items too heavy for us to move. Un sealed garage floors will not be mopped. Please note any stains such as oil or automotive that require scrubbing will be referred out to an independent floor cleaning service which we would be glad to recommend for you.
Book a Cleaning or Request a Quote Today